Saint Philips’ is a second place of worship within the parish of All Saints’, which consists of a
Chancel attached to the eastern aspect of the main hall of Saint Philips’ school which is situated on
Hereford Road. There was a “Phil’s Cafe Church” service held on the last Sunday of
each month to which everyone was invited to attend in which there were two or three ‘non-regular
’ hymns, a scriptoral reading, a team question game was enjoyed, along with plenty of tea, sandwiches,
coffee, biscuits and cakes!
In the outer wall of the Chancel there is a stained glass window dedicated to the local men killed in action
during the 1939 - 1945 war.